To our Maven family:
We understand that many of you are concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19), and we’ve been closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the CDC, and local officials to ensure the safety of our customers and team. Your health and safety is our top priority, so we want to proactively share the steps we are currently taking:
Your food is safe:
- Currently, there is no evidence of foodborne transmission of COVID-19, and the CDC and our Supply team see no relevant risk or concern associated with food delivery.
- Within our kitchen we have placed extra emphasis on our already stringent food safety practices. Every employee handling products and boxes wears protective gloves, and all employees are trained on proper hand washing, safe food handling, and effective preventive action.
Your delivery drivers are taking extra precaution:
- Your delivery will be dropped off at your designated delivery location and you’ll get a text that it’s been delivered. Your driver will avoid ringing doorbells or touching anything other than the cooler/box directly.
- There is no evidence to support the transmission of COVID-19 through packaging and we will continue to be diligent in our efforts of sanitation of all delivery items.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are temporarily switching to delivering in cardboard boxes & ask that you recycle all items.
We will continue to provide pertinent updates as necessary as this situation evolves. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Stay safe & wash your hands!
CEO, Maven Meals